Binance has announced the launch of their crypto-to-crypto over-the-counter (OTC) trading desk.
Their OTC desk allows Binance users to trade larger amounts of many cryptocurrencies listed on the exchange, with transactions being settled via their Binance accounts.
Why Trade Via Binance Crypto OTC?
Using the Binance OTC trading desk for crypto-to-crypto transactions gives many advantages to trades, including the following:
1. You are able to quickly trade large quantities of cryptocurrencies in a single trade.
2. You can save time by clearing your trades at one price.
3. Your trades are private because the order books will not be touched.
4. You will benefit from direct settlements into your Binance account with your OTC trades; no need to handle different wallet addresses.
Crypto OTC Made Better with Binance:
What sets the Binance OTC trading desk apart?
Here are some of our advantages:
1. They specialize in crypto-to-crypto trades, across more than 80 cryptocurrencies listed on Binance.
2. They constantly endeavor to offer quick pricing for your OTC trades, with simple and quick settlement processes.
3. They have a broad and diverse client base as an effective distribution platform.
Requirements for Binance OTC Trading:
At the Binance OTC Trading desk, there are two requirements for a no-frills experience:
1. A Binance Level 2 (verified) account or above
2. A trade order worth at least 20 BTC
Click here to OTC trade at Binance