The CoinEx cryptocurrency exchange announced that they will be delisting the following tokens:
To be delisted: EOSDAC, XMC, XMV, BTV
Time: 12:00 August 7th, 2018 (UTC)
Reason: Lack of liquidity; no functioning blockchain or wallet
1. Deposit closes: 12:00 August 7th, 2018 (UTC)
2. Trading closes: 12:00 August 14th, 2018 (UTC)
3. Withdrawal closes: 12:00 September 7th, 2018 (UTC)
1. The deposit, withdrawal and trading of the delisted coins/tokens will be closed precisely as scheduled above.
2. Once delisted, CoinEx will NO LONGER support their deposit, withdrawal or trading.
3. For your asset safety, the holders of these coins/tokens MUST finish withdrawal or trading before delisting, in case of any unnecessary loss.
About CoinEx: With its proprietary trade matching system and excellent user experience, CoinEx is dedicated to building a highly secure, stable and efficient digital coin exchange for global users. CoinEx now supports multiple languages and is providing global trading services in nearly 100 countries/regions. CET is CoinEx’s native virtual token that is distributed in accordance with their trade-driven mining model; a disruptive customer offering that has arisen as a competitive force targeting market incumbents like Binance.
Click here to open an account at CoinEx
#CoinEx #EOSDAC #XMC #XMV #BTV
About the writer: Ava Lauren
As an expert on cryptocurrency related topics, I've found myself working as a Journalist at TheCryptoCoinCenter.com. I write articles related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Email me